Header

Facebook Pinterest Blog Home

Friday, January 25, 2013

We prefer our Wheat Hard and White from Dave's Farms


Our Hard White Wheat - comes from Dave's Farms out of Delta, Utah.  
Dave has been farming all of his life.  He's a father & grandfather - living in the Delta, Utah area and we receive the benefit of his knowledge, skill and farming prowess.  The Hard White Wheat we bring in is always fresh and from the most recent harvest.  I have experienced bread makers tell me all the time that his wheat is the best, makes fluffy, beautiful loaves and they love it.  I don't know how he does it but his pricing is way below anyone else, even the Bishop's Storehouse.  His 50 pound bags of cleaned fresh hard white wheat are only $17 compared to $22.50 at the next closest price point.  Most on-line vendors are selling it for $50-75 a bag.  
Contact us for more info on getting a bag or two for your family. Email: chillylizard@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Benjamin granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/ 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete