Header

Facebook Pinterest Blog Home

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grandma's Country Cream 100% Real Powdered Milk


My family has recently acquired a 25 lb bucket of Grandma's Country Foods Country Cream 100% Real Milk Powder. I had heard that it is much better than most powdered milks in the fact that it tastes creamy and completely dissolves in the water as to not leave a grainy taste. 
My family drinks a lot of milk, especially my 2 year old, he goes through a gallon in about 3 days. A few days ago we had finished all of our store bought milk, which meant it was a perfect time to try out our new powdered milk. I mixed 2 2/3 cups of powder with 1 Gallon of Water as it directs on the bucket. I put it into the fridge to get cold and then I gave some to my 2 year old to try it out. He guzzled it down and couldn't tell the difference. My husband tried it out and he liked it but said it tasted a lot like skim milk, so I added a bit more powder to the mixture and it gave it a richer flavor. I tried it after everyone else tried it out ( I love milk and I'm very picky at where we purchase milk. I would drink Raw milk all day if I had access to a cow.) and I found it didn't taste like store bought milk, but it wasn't bad. It was quite good and tasted pretty close to 2% milk. AND it completely dissolved with the water, there was no grainy taste! I am totally SOLD on this product!

You can bet that my family will be using this whole bucket up to save us on a lot of money especially with milk prices going up.A bucket of powder allows you to make up this milk at about $1.62/gallon. If you would like more information on Grandma's Country Cream Powdered milk please email us at: chillylizard@gmail.com. If you live in Southern Utah and would like to know prices for ordering some Grandma's Country Cream Powdered Milk, please email us at chillylizard@gmail.com too.

This guy sure approves!


No comments:

Post a Comment