Header

Facebook Pinterest Blog Home

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Soft 100% Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls

I found this recipe on Pinterest awhile ago and I decided to try it because it did claim that you wouldn't be able to tell that they were made from 100% whole wheat. Lets be honest, not all things made with whole wheat flour is very good, so I had to try them out and see if their "claim" was true.

Click HERE to see recipe on original site.

I found the recipe to be pretty easy to put together and the rolls easy to bake. When they were ready to eat, I had my husband try them. He couldn't get enough of them! He ate 3 before I could even get to them to eat one! They were so good that I had to make another batch the next day, because they were gone. 

I highly suggest that you try this recipe out and make it one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment